- Ride Leader & Prospective Ride Leader Training & HHWednesday, May 25
Ride Leaders are the backbone of The Rockland Bicycling Club. Current and prospective Ride Leaders, please join us as we kick-off the season with an informative & strongly recommended session on Ride Leadership with The Rockland Bicycling Club.
This training is for existing and prospective Ride Leaders will cover the following:
Before the Ride
- Ride Leader Expectations & Responsibilities
- Route selection & creation
- Start from scratch
- Copying/pasting from Club or personal RWGPS, Strava, other 3td parties
- Cue Sheet Library
- Ride Categories
- Start from scratch or clone a previous ride
- Start Locations
During the Ride
- Pre-ride checklist
- Tips to make the ride smooth and successful
- Handling the unexpected
After the ride
- How to close a ride on the website
- Crash reports
After the session, we'll be having a "Ride Leader Appreciation Happy Hour" with pizza, beer, soda & wine.
Please RSVP so we can get a solid count!