- Ride 'Round RocklandSaturday, October 9
Choose from two century options (imperial and metric) or follow the shorter and sweeter 40 and 18 mile routes. There's even a family friendly 3.2 mile loop around Rockland Lake where younger (and future century riders?) can join in the fun. There's a post-ride lunch, awards for the youngest participants, SAG support and rest stops, too.
The 100, 65, and 40 mile routes take you on challenging, scenic and soaring courses across Rockland County.
- 100 Mile / 6,900 feet elevation. Start time: 8a
- 65 Mile / 3,500 feet. Start time: 8:30a
- 40 Mile / 2,000 feet. Start time: 9a
The shorter routes are within Rockland Lake State Park.
- 18.5 Mile / 900 feet: 5 loops on Rockland Lake Road around the outside of the park. Start time: 9:30a
- 3.2 Mile / (flat ride): This route follows the multi-use path which circles Rockland Lake. It is intended for children under the age of 12 and their accompanying parent or guardian. Start time: 10a
Check in at Rockland Lake State Park Lot #2. That's also where the post ride lunch will be served, too.
$25 for non-RBC members
$15 for RBC members
$15 kids under 18 in any category.
Not an RBC member? Become a member here: https://www.rocklandbicyclingclub.org/Join. Registered/paid riders who are non-members can sign up for membership with a $10 discount up to November 3.
The ride starts and finishes at Parking Field #2. Plenty of room to park, but we recommend car pooling to save space for other park users. Please also note that Rockland Lake State Park charges a parking fee of $10. Be prepared to pay the parking fee to gain entry to the park and the event.
Ready to register? Still have questions? There's more info at https://www.bikereg.com/ride-round-rockland including maps for each of the routes. You can also email RocklandBike@GMail.com with anything that's not covered on the BikeReg registration page for this event.
Remember to signup and register at BikeReg.com. This page is informational only. Don't click the register button below!