RBC COVID Ride Rules
RBC wants to ensure the safety of all its club riders and, therefore, requires that all those who ride with RBC consistently follow the club's rules and guidelines. Riders must be mindful of each other's safety, as well as the safety of others (walkers, other riders, etc.) who share our roads and pathways. The following rules apply to all club riders. Please note: Ride leaders may state additional requirements either in their online ride description or at the beginning of a ride. Riders must always adhere to the leader's safety instructions.
- Each rider must have a face mask. Masks are required any time physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- Ride leaders will set a size limit for each ride in advance of the ride, not to exceed current NYS guidance.
- To participate in a ride, riders must be club members and must pre-register on the RBC website. If the number of riders signed up exceeds the current NYS guidance for small groups, those signed up as "definitely riding" will be given preference. (there may be times when a co-leader can be added, in which case two groups will be formed.)
- A physical distance of at least 6 feet must be maintained between riders at the start and end of the ride, during all breaks, and at stop signs.
- While riding we recommend maintaining a distance of 8-10 feet from the rider in front of you.
- If you feel ill or have a fever, please stay home and consult your doctor.
Thank you for being a responsible cyclist.